zondag 26 augustus 2012

Books & Brunch

This weekend, we went to 'Books & Brunch'.
A lovely new place in Bruges, where you can eat an incredible good breakfast (or lunch) for reasonable prices! We took a breakfast with pancakes and it was just delicious!
We really enjoyed our time together there!


It's a great place for book readers, because you can choose a book from the huge library. Almost every wall in the shop is covered with (secondhand) books. You have free WIFI and you can use the sockets under and between the tables for your computer,... If you like the book that you took from the wall, you can buy it there.

I'm a fan! And I would really recommend this place to tourists who are looking for a nice place in Bruges. Books & Brunch is also on facebook.

I also made two new bookmarkers, one with a beautiful heart and one with a little rabbit. These photos are made with Instagram and are probably a bit hazy. There're better photos in my shop.



Do you like them? Yes?? Favorite them on Etsy or buy them in my shop. :)



Have a nice day,
Eline S.


This blog post is also posted in the Travel bloggers group on BBN.






9 opmerkingen:

  1. merci voor dit leuke adresje ! Gaan we zeker eens uitproberen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Graag gedaan hoor! Wij gaan er ook nog eens terug voor een uitgebreider ontbijt te nemen ;)

      Verwijderen
    2. gisteren geweest, lekkere lunch en 4 boeken mee in de sjacosh ! Leuk !

      Verwijderen
  2. Just stopping by from Alberta, Canada. I am in awe of creative people! Those bookmarks are fabulous! And I would absolutely LOVE that little Books and Brunch place! Thank you for sharing your little corner of the world!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh hun those are awesome book marks and that little shop looks like my idea of heaven!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Anita, I did make a lot of those bookmarks, but i just can't sell them all in my shop. I want to keep them all for myself! :D
      I'm sure you'd like the shop too! Thanks for following my blog! ;)

      Verwijderen
  4. That sounds like a great brunch place! And those bookmarks are really cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Jacque for your comment! It is a very nice place to spend some time! Thanks for liking my bookmarks! :)

      Verwijderen