woensdag 1 augustus 2012

Meet the August Sponsors




Meet these lovely new sponsors!! They have wonderful shops, blogs,... and many more.
I'm so very happy to introduce you to:


Roots and Feathers is a place where I, Laura, have welcomed my soul to do the creating. Here you will find my collection of grassroot bohemian designs. This line is inspired by earthy native elements, a traveling gypsy soul & the feeling you get while walking around barefoot at a music festival. 

FACEBOOK ::: BLOG ::: SHOP



Lalamagic is about style and inspiration. We believe in "you are what you eat" and also "you are what you wear"! We deliver vintage-inspired style that is created for women thriving to be unique and iconic. We keep this in mind when we source each of our fashion pieces because we know you, our customers, love to be stylish, be admired and ultimately be happy!



The Young and Immortal is the inspiring blog from Nicki, who loves to write about all the things in her life. Did you know elephants are her favorite animals? Read about this and many, many, many, more.



Oana Befort is a fantastic artsy lifestyle blog, with great DIY and lots of beautiful illustrations.



Cave in the Clounds is a life-story blog run by artist Hannah Clare. The Cave documents, Hannah Clare's journeys in art journalling, coffee and the everyday adventure. She also runs a shop by the same name that carries a variety of handmade paper goods, including postcards, art journaling kits and journals.

BLOG ::: SHOP


 
Elemental Carbon

Hi, my name is Alyssa and I'm a Chemistry major at THE Ohio State University. After graduation, I want to be a high school chemistry teacher. On the side, I do crafty things!
In each post, I try to include both pictures and step by step instructions for the project as well as the cost of the project. My goal is to have a new post each week, although there will be some exceptions. So take a look around, explore my projects, and then go try them for yourself!
 
 
 
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten