maandag 1 oktober 2012

Meet the October sponsors!


Can you believe it's already October?
This month I do have some really great shops and blogs sponsoring me.
You can meet them in a little minute when you scroll down a bit.
They're fantastic! If you're looking for some nice new blogs and shops, please check them out through their facebookpage, blog, website, shop,...
I'll let them do the talking from now on! Let's take a look together.

 
Chickiedee Shop + Blog are places to peek into my daily life and see what I make and do. I'm easily inspired by other creatives and things around me, so my blog is a place where I can share that as well.
 
 
 
 
 
Hello dears! I'm Kristin, a list-loving, cardigan-clad gamer and 22-year old grad student living in Pittsburgh. I blog over at My Life as a Teacup about everything from staying organized to good books and baked goods. Come and say hi!
 
 
 
 
 
2ndhand & new clothing with a vintage feel! Fun and cool items, sometimes also handmade for a very good price!
There's always one item in sales featured in the shop!
 
 
 
 
Jake and Jamie Bartlett
 
Pair of Pears, a blog and design company created by husband and wife team Jake and Jamie Bartlett. Our blog is a place for us to share our adventures, new work and all things design. We specialize in design, typography and letterpress.
 

 
 
IMG_7810
 
  Hi I'm Sam! On my blog I write about crafts, clothes, and life tidbits. Or whatever is my "latest obsession"!
 
BLOG ::: SHOP ::: TWITTER

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten